At this time the eMedley system is not available for any user whether on site or offsite. The technology team is working with eMedley tech support to determine the cause of the issue.
UIW users are now able to access Emedley and Zoom offsite. If you have any additional issues please contact the UIW helpdesk at 210-829-2721.
UIW users attempting to login to Emedley from off-campus locations are currently not able to do so. Users see a “HTTP Error 503” message in their web browsers. This issue is related to a similar issue with Zoom.
The service IS available to those logging in from UIW network locations or those who have VPNed into the network.
We’ll update as the status changes.
UIW IRD is working on an issue where off-campus users cannot log in to their Zoom accounts. Users see a “HTTP Error 503” message in their web browsers. We’ll update as the status changes. The service is available to those logging in from UIW network locations.
The UIW Web Team rebooted https://uiw.edu website at 4 a.m., Sunday, Feb. 24 causing a service disruption of several minutes for users and viewers accessing the site during this time. Functionally was restored within 10 minutes.
IRD February 2019 maintenance is now complete. Please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 if you experience any issues.
The Blank screen issue with the MyWord portal has been resolved.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please give the Help Desk a call at 210-829-2721.
Users logging in to MyWord may see a Blank white screen below the MyWord Banner.
- Click the Suggestion Box tab at the top of the MyWord Banner. This will show the MyWord Launchpad on the left side of the screen. From there users can click the desired links.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please give us a call at 210-829-2721.
Enterprise Applications will be performing maintenance on Friday, February 22nd from 6:30PM to 12:00AM.
The following production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- Banner Financial Aid 18.104.22.168 (Required for Financial Aid upgrade functionality)
- Oracle Patches (Critical Patch Updates)
During the maintenance window the following systems will not be available:
- Banner INB/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner within the portal)
- Degree Works (Academic Advising, Degree Audit Software, Scribing Software, & Surecode Software)
- Automic (Workflow Processing)
- Argos (Database Reporting Software)
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Degree Works access issue on the MyWord portal has been resolved. Please contact the Help Desk if you experience any issues.
Help Desk information:
On-campus @ extension 2721 Locally @ 210-829-2721 Toll-free @ 1-866-614-5043 email: email@example.com