Enterprise Applications will be performing maintenance from 6:30 p.m., Friday, February 26th through 2:00 a.m., Saturday, February 27th.
The following regulatory production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- CLEAN_Address Data Update for Banner 9 Admin Pages (Regulatory Data Updates)
- National Student Clearinghouse – SSL certificate renewal (Required for Student Certification of UIW Enrollment)
- Oracle Patches-Banner 9 Admin Pages (Critical Patch Updates- Regulatory Updates)
- Oracle 19c Upgrade – Degree Works (Required for migration to Oracle 19c)
During the Upgrade, the following systems will not be available:
- Argos (Banner Reports)
- Automic (Scheduler for Banner jobs & data integrations)
- Banner 9 Admin Pages/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- Cardinal Apps (Links to Banner 9 and BDM/Xtender within the Cardinal Apps)
- Degree Works (Academic Advising, Degree Audit Software)
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 or email@example.com. 😊
This posting (does not include, without limitations, defects and/or errors or failures on any product change item road map) is under the assumptions and illustrates the planned testing, release and availability dates for System products and services. This is provided for informational purposes only and its contents are subject to change without notice.