November 2020 Maintenance is now complete. 🙂 Please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 if you experience any issues.
Enterprise Applications will be performing maintenance from 7:30 p.m., Friday, November 20th through 2:00 a.m., Saturday, November 21st .
The following regulatory production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- Application Xtender 16.3 Patch 19 (Regulatory Updates)
- CLEAN_Address Data Update – Windows October 2020 (Bi-Monthly Regulatory Updates)
- Banner Recruit Integration Manager 2.7 (Required for Latest Security Improvements)
- Banner Document Management Integration Component 9.2.1 (Required for Latest Security Improvements)
- Banner Document Management 8.7.4, 22.214.171.124, 8.7.3, 8.7.2, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52.3 (Required for BDM 9.2.1 Administrative Operations)
- Degree Works Upgrade – 5.0.X-CR-000170275 and 5.0.X-CR-000171763 patches (Required for the Sunsetting of Adobe Flash)
- Oracle Patches-Degree Works (Critical Patch Updates-October 2020)
During the Upgrade, the following systems will not be available:
- Argos (Banner Reports)
- Automic (Scheduler for Banner jobs & data integrations)
- Banner 9 Admin Pages/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- Cardinal Apps (Links to Banner 9 and BDM/Xtender within the Cardinal Apps)
- Degree Works (Academic Advising, Degree Audit Software)
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 😊
This posting (does not include, without limitations, defects and/or errors or failures on any product change item road map) is under the assumptions and illustrates the planned testing, release and availability dates for System products and services. This is provided for informational purposes only and its contents are subject to change without notice.