IRD June 2019 Maintenance is now complete. Please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 if you experience any issues.
Enterprise Applications will be performing maintenance from Friday, June 28th at 6:30PM through Saturday, June 29th at 6:00AM.
The following production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- Banner Application Navigator 3.1.1 (Required by Admin Common 9.3.17)
- Banner Financial Aid 8.35.1, 9.3.14 (Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations Upgrade)
- Banner Finance 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.4, 22.214.171.124.2, 126.96.36.199.4 (Required for new fiscal year Purchase Order fixes)
- Banner General 8.11, 9.3.13 (Required for Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations)
- Banner Student 8.16, 8.16.1, 8.17.1, 9.3.14, 9.3.15 (Required for Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations)
- Banner Accounts Receivable 188.8.131.52 (Required for Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations)
- Banner Admin Common 9.3.17 (Required for Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations)
- Banner General Self-Service 9.3 (Action Item Processing-AIP, Direct Deposit and Personal Information)
- Banner Communication Management(BCM) 184.108.40.206 (Communication Management Processing)
- Banner Database Upgrade 9.17 (Required for AIP and BCM Operations)
- Banner Web General 8.8 (Required for AIP and BCM Operations)
- Banner Web Tailor 8.8.3, 8.8.4 (Required for AIP and BCM Operations)
During the Upgrade the following systems will not be available:
- Banner INB/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner 9 and BDM/Xtender within the portal)
- Degree Works (Academic Advising, Degree Audit Software, Scribing Software, & Surecode Software)
- Automic (Workflow processing)
- Argos (Database Reporting Software)
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 or
The noontime period was selected due to historical patterns of low- to non-use during that time. As of this writing, the time span was available and free of scheduled sessions.
Afterwards, users needed to login anew after the changeover using their current UIW email and password. This is a one-time event if they continue save the login info in their browsers and clients.
IRD will continue to add other programs to https://apps.uiw.edu. Please use that portal to login and access the various services.