Poll Everywhere, UIW’s polling software, sent a number of messages asking recipients to change their password. This was caused by an error during testing of the Blackboard LMS. While this is a legitimate source, THERE IS NO REASON to update your info. Please disregard the email. UIW ITS is working on a solution to this error.
IRD April 2019 Maintenance is now complete. Please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 if you experience any issues.
Enterprise Applications will be performing an emergency maintenance on Wednesday, April 10th from 6:30PM to 8:30PM.
The following production change items will be included in the emergency maintenance window:
- Banner Financial Aid 8.35 and 9.3.13 (Required for Banner Financial Aid Administrative Operations)
- Banner General 8.10.3 and 8.10.4 (Required for Banner General Administrative Operations)
- Banner Admin Common 126.96.36.199 (Required for Firefox fix: Firefox 66 causing buttons not to work in several Banner forms)
During the emergency maintenance window, the following systems will not be available:
- Banner Administrative Applications/Self-Service Banner (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner 9 Administrative Applications/Self-Service Banner and BDM/Xtender within the portal)
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (210) 829-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.