EA June Maintenance 6/15/18 has been cancelled. Thank you.
Enterprise Applications will be performing scheduled Banner 8 and Banner 9 maintenance on Friday, 6/15/18 from 6:30PM-11:30PM.
During the maintenance window the following systems will not be available:
- Banner INB/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM/ApplicationXtender (Banner Document Management)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner within the portal)
Enterprise Applications will be upgrading ApplicationXtender (Banner Document Management Web Scanning software) this evening. Banner 8 & 9 will be unavailable during this upgrade.
Helpful Tips After the Upgrade:
- While Banner 9 and ApplicationXtender can be used in any browser, testers have reported that the best and most reliable browser option is Google Chrome.
- Please remember to turn off your pop-up blocker when using ApplicationXtender.
- ApplicationXtender will be available within Banner 9 with a seamless single sign-on transition.
- Batch Scanning directly into ApplicationXtender is available by using the direct link to ApplicationXtender available in the myWord portal Launch Pad.
- All computers/laptops should have been updated with the required software for ApplicationXtender (Captiva Cloud). If you are still unable to scan directly into ApplicationXtender, please contact the Help Desk @ 210-829-2721 and they will assist you with troubleshooting.