Over Christmas Break, our Learning Management System vendor will be upgrading UIW’s Blackboard system. All current courses and organizations will be migrated to a cloud-based environment. This requires a shutdown of the system between December 26th and January 2nd. For more detailed information, please click here. http://www.uiw.edu/ird/documents/bb_migration_2018.pdf
IRD December 2017 maintenance is now complete. All systems are available. Please contact the Help Desk at 210-829-2721 or email@example.com if you encounter any issues. Thank you.
Enterprise Applications will be conducting maintenance on Friday, December 15 from 6:30PM to Saturday, December 16 at 2:30AM.
The following production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- Banner 8 Advancement Patch (Required for Banner 9 Functionality)
- Banner 8 Finance Upgrade (Required for Banner 9 Functionality)
During the maintenance window the following systems will not be available:
- Banner INB/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- BOSSCars (Parking Management Software)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner within the portal)
- Intellecheck (Check Payment Processing Software)
- Argos (Enterprise Reporting Software)
- FormFusion (Banner Document Enhancement Software)
- Automic (Banner Job Automation & Scheduling Software)
- Degree Works (Academic Advising & Degree Audit Software)
After running some tests, our team has discovered an issue with the Mac High Sierra Upgrade.
At this time we do not recommend users upgrade to High Sierra.