Update: We are still working through internal testing as we experienced minor delays during the 6:30PM-Midnight outage window. We will post an update on TechCheck as soon as the systems are accessible. Thank you for your patience.
Enterprise Applications will be conducting the September 2017 maintenance on Friday, September 29 from 6:30PM-Midnight.
The following production change items will be included in the maintenance window:
- Oracle Database Patches (Required for Security & Bug Fixes)
- Banner Financial Aid 8.30 (Required for 2018-2019 Seed Data)
- Banner General 8.8.4 (Required for Financial Aid 8.30)
- Degree Works Script Updates (Required for 2nd Degree Student Degree Plans)
During the maintenance window the following systems will not be available:
- Banner INB/SSB (Enterprise Resource Planning System)
- BDM (Banner Document Management)
- BOSSCars (Parking Management Software)
- myWord Portal (Links to Banner within the portal)
- Intellecheck (Check Payment Processing Software)
- Argos (Enterprise Reporting Software)
- FormFusion (Banner Document Enhancement Software)
- Automic (Banner Job Automation & Scheduling Software)